Monday, July 20, 2009

Day of Defeat Suckage

I played Day of Defeat for the first time today. It was more entertaining than I thought it would be. Was playing on the Axis side. Yes, yes evil Nazis and all that. Apparently my team all thought the best strategy was to distract the enemy by having thier skulls explode. It was so crazy it might just work! No, no it won't work. Another strategy was to let the enemy walk wherever they wanted to. Our spawn, flags we just captured. Doesn't matter. Give them the illusion of freedom, then strike with unstoppable fury! Unfortunately my teams fury is about as scary as canned tuna. You guys get an A for excelling at failure though. Atleast that's something you can take to your mother.
Now back to my swedish meatballs that are now cold becasue I was writting this instead of eating them.

No comments:

Post a Comment